2017 ISVA Community Service Scholarship
Congratulations to our 2017 Indian Springs Village Association Community Service Scholarship winners!
2017 ISVA Community Service Scholarships
Attached is information on ISVA's 2017 Community Service Scholarship for graduating high school seniors. Please feel free to contact me or your college counselor with any questions.
To be eligible for the ISVA Community Service Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Currently reside in the Village of Indian Springs
- Be a graduating senior (or home schooled) or recent high school graduate
- Plan to enter an institution of higher learning (2 or 4 year or vocational) in fall 2017 for the first time
- Truthfully complete and timely submit the attached application
There are several dates to keep in mind.
- 2017 graduates must submit complete applications at a time designated by their College Counselor on March 20, 2017 for ISVA pick-up at TWHS and TWCP schools.
- All other applicants must mail completed applications to: Indian Springs Village Association; ATTN: Scholarship Committee; P.O. Box 130291; Spring, TX 77393 postmarked on or before March 20, 2017.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email on or before April 3, 2017.
ISVA Scholarship Committee Chair
2016 ISVA Scholarship Recipients Announced
Congratulations to the following high school seniors who have been selected to receive the 2016 Indian Springs Village Association Community Scholarship of $1,000 each: